Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Distribution of fliers in action!

Went to distribute fliers on mon. It was a great experience. Can see different kinds of ppl wif different actions when they saw me. Was standing in front of an escalator @ Toa Payoh's air-conditioned interchange -cum- mall distributing in action. In the 2.5 hour, I managed to hit on who will take n who will not. Proudly can say bout 70% accurate.

To those who want to take up distribution of fliers as a career( wonder if anyone will be willing to take up this career) , here's some tips from me:

Who to give?
  • people who are smiling when they are approching your direction.
  • Old folks (dun care if the flier can be of any use to them)
  • Little kids with parents
  • Men ( realised that working men took a whole lot more than working ladies)
  • People who are waiting for their turn to get onto the escalator (they have the time for you)

Some surprises...

  • An old lady turn to me when i handed her the flier wif a smile and said wu liao( nth better to do) to me.
  • An Indian lady approached me. I gave her one, she asked for another for her friend.
  • A father wif 3 kids approached me. I take this opportunity to clear the stacks. I gave the 3 kids a flier each.
  • I managed to give out 3 pcs @ 1 shot from time to time so that i can clear the stacks. ( should have given more @ 1 shot)
  • A pcs of flier dropped when i gave it to a girl. I picked it up, she was gone. She should have waited mah... if she had waited, she would be helping me.

*PS 1: always say thankyou as when ppl hear the words, they are more willing to take ur fliers. I should have counted how many thankyouzZz i had repeated.

*PS 2: To all out there, pls do a gd deed. Take the fliers if ppl offer them to you. thankyou :)

No comments: