Wednesday, July 19, 2006

REBELLIOUS

THIS IS ONE THING THAT I HAD NVR DONE BEFORE... BUT I JUST SNAPPED INFRONT OF HER... AND I DID NOT FEEL REGRETFUL OF MY ACTIONS AT ALL... I AM FULL OF PRIDE FOR MYSELF AND MY ACTIONS...


The incorigible and impossible Ms C cut my grp off halfway during our presentation. She did not even in the least hell bit emphasize of the 20 min time limit. 2 had finished presenting, one was halfway through her slides and 2 did not get their chance to present their slides. Halfway through, she actually told us to wrap up our presentation. WAD THE HELLA BLOODY BASKET. It was so unfair to the other two who did not get their chance to present fully. They only got their chance to do a little Q&A based on their slides.


I actually snapped infront of her. I know my face was black and full of anger. I was nearest to the com during the Q&A. So i hit the keyboard as hard as i could to signal to her my buey-song-ness when looking through the slides for the Q&A ans. Ms C asked the floor to ask qns based on what was not covered. I duno what came over me. I said to the class "pls ask about the 4 bidding orgs. and what do they offer" in a stern manner. I really want leonard to get his part of the presentation marks. To think Ms C actually laughed and replied "haha... they even ask you what to ask them..." I was holding my fist when she said that... DAMN PISSED OFF


We were given a break after that. i rushed to the toilet to cool down. she was walking behind me. To show my anger again, went toilet, push the door hard infront of her. tears welled up. our effort wasted. No full presentation. When she came into the class for the next grp, i purposely shouted across to the next grp to stick to their 20min.


UNFAIR UNFAIR UNFAIR!!!! WHERE IS JUSTICE??? WHO SHE THINK SHE IS???? HOW WILL SHE FEEL IF WE JUST WALKED OUT OF THE LT WHEN TIME'S UP FOR THE NEXT CLASS AND SHE HAVNT END HER LESSON????


SHE CONDEMN ME AND I CONDEMN HER


*PS: to those who said it was their first time seeing my angry side, i will be rebellious when i am really angry.... Sorry if i had scared anyone of you...

No comments: