Just came back from china, and now will be busy with IMF duty till 23 sep. I am seriously in need of sleep. My plane touched down on 7 sep Fri 2345. on the next day 0800 had to rush to the airport again for the final imf briefing (i slept through the entire briefing. My friends said i opened my mouth big big till can throw in peanuts). Then spent one whole sunday sleeping again. Today, woke up @ 0430 just to catch the 1st train @ 0536 @ lakeside for my duty @ the airport @ 0700. I am so proud of myself cuz i am able to wake up.
1st duty day in the transit is so damn slack. I almost felt that my pay just flew down from the sky straight into my hands cuz i din see/receive any delegates at all. Just serve a few normal pax. Maybe i think that today, 9/11 is not a good date to travel esp for biz purposes.
Hope tad ming tian hui geng hao. Let me slack again!!!!!
Monday, September 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment