Went shopping wif Linda on 050408.
Finally managed to buy my slip-ins. N most importantly, its cheap n nice! whahah... 简直有捡到宝的感觉!!!!
Like wad linda had blogged, we bought a book each. hers is a comic like while mine is the sky of love, chinese version novel. Quoting Dusha - its an 爱来爱去 book. Always wanted to buy since i missed watching tad movie. I need to clear 2 other library books before reading it.
N i oso realised linda is a walking encyclopedia for makeup n cosmetics. 我真是有眼不识泰山!
Since im officially jobless, im gonna read, bake cookies, do cross-stitch.
N i wanna go swimming!!! Dusha, see this? -S.W.I.M.M.I.N.G
i found a great place to swim! n its near ur hse!!! - JW sports complex @ extension! got slide somemore.
I'll be waiting for u to jio me hor! 你知到我在等你吗?~~~~~~
Monday, April 07, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment