Sunday, June 08, 2008

Auntiehood

Just changed my friendster profile into a friends only private mode. Just dont want my profile to be exposed under the eyes of strangers.


I am getting more and more not into turing on my laptop to surf the net. www is not as interesting to me as before.


The same goes for blogging. sometimes, blogging can be a chore to me, even on weekends, my freetime. I guess i just dont want to religiously report to my laptop even on weekends. Maybe working infront of the laptop for 8hrs for 5 consecutive days in the office has tire my brains and eyes.


I want to take a break - a break away from technology, away from computers, laptops, handphones.....


or maybe, just like mayz said, i am entering into auntiehood...........


no, i think i have already attained Auntiehood.....


HUAT ARH!!!!!! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(ps: jm has reached her bottleneck and is currently fighting a crisis)

No comments: