"I really dont understand those people....
Sometimes when i am on the mrt, i will see a couple showing off their affection in public by hugging and kissing in the train cabin. Well, they want to show us how loving they are. Of course i wun want to disappoint them right? I will LOOK at them kissing and hugging. Not only that, i will LOOK at them INTENSELY...."
"Singapore is full of wierd people. I always try not to talk to girls. cuz girls have the perception that if i talk to them frequently, that means i like them. Then i talk to the guys. Yar, usually i will talk to the guys. But if i talk to them frequently, they will ask if i am normal. But boh bian, 80% of the class are girls. And usually i dun look at girls, cuz if i look at them, they will think i am interested in them. But again, 80% of the class are girls...."
Bernard said the above. I laughed till i nearly peng-ed
Wednesday, July 09, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment