I was somehow shocked that Mr Security officer V was so quiet when he came over for duty at my counter yesterday. Usually, he would crap a lot, eg
"JM! i really cannot survive here lah!"
"ppl always look down on us security, u know! from the way i speak, you'll know i am not poorly educated right? i am now taking 1/3 of what used to be my salary. Ppl always looked shocked when i told them this. Down on my luck, was retrenched..."
"I was the only technician in my ex company. so i was highly paid with fat bonuses..."
"I am now kana stuck here cuz got bond. and i juz brought a unit. need a job..."
"i am 40 now. many ppl say i look like 30+. i may look like an easy-going man, but when i am strict, i am fierce. you havnt seen my fierce side yet..."
"I tell you all these cuz i trust you. you are juz a temp..."
JM will always pretend to listen to him say all these. his words will float in from my left ears and out from my right...
So when he stood there quietly, i knew something was amiss. Then Security A (i called him Shifu) walked past V and i with a black face. I called over to shifu, but he juz walked away, shaking his head slightly. JM gave an eye signal to ask V what happened. then V briefly told me shifu and himself just had an argument. I quickly signalled V to stop what he was saying incase shifu walked out again.
When shifu walked out, JM pretended to be doing her work...
工作的时候就像在演戏。知道的要装作不知道。。
Saturday, August 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment