Tuesday, January 17, 2006

I don't believe it! I actually chatted with a FHS mate on the train like some long lost friend on my way home from school today. Come to think of it, i had never talked to him before in FHS and we were in different classes somemore! Till now, i couldn't remember his name and I think he does not know my name too. I once heard this from somewhere..."You have a circle of friends... those you have not contact for a long time will eventually come back to you" I think this is so true. Since he was my sec schoolmate, I think it is just reasonable and polite to say hi. Who greeted who first? I couldn't remember. SP is just so huge, even though we are in the same school we do not have much chance to meet. I assume that is the reason why we grabbed this opportunity to chat and to ask how each of us are doing.

Both of us had came out with this conclusion. Who says studying in poly is not stressful? To all out there with this perception, GET LOST!!!! NI ZHOU KAI!!!! 1 Biz student & 1 Biomedical student's conclusion arh... don't play play... Is the sample size too small (n<30)...alamak!... i am thinking of stats even when i'm blogging. so who says poly life's slackin. To the Pxxx jc teacher who asked her student to " get your ASS off to poly when you cannot make it in jc", I am here to officially pronounced you a DONKEY without ASS.[ even if she has an ass, i pity the ass cuz the owner does not respect her ass ]

*ps 1 : i am going to check out the name of that 4C guy in my year book.
*ps 2 : i do not know who that DONKEY without ASS is. she is my friend's jc tutor.

No comments: