Wednesday, January 18, 2006

passport

Went to RETAKE photos to make my passport. Passport will be expiring in the next few months. Received the mail for the renewal of my passport many many weeks ald, but just no motivation to go. After dragging and dragging went to took it, partly due to the fact that CYA needed these photos too. Unfortunately, the immigration ppl sent another note to inform me tht they had REJECTED my photo as it was not plain white background. BAS----KET. I couldent believe it!!! wasnt the photos in plain white background? After 1week of dragging,no motivation-ing and many sickening tests, i finally took another set of photos. Will be submitting it tomorrow. Hope it works. If anything goes wrong and my photo is rejected again, everyone in S'pore will see a huge line of heading in major newspapers,"17 YEAR OLD STUDENT IN RAGE, GAVE IMMIGRATION PPL A.... *SOME TEXT MISSING*" Leave the rest to your imagination. I don't want to get myself into trouble. Don't want to get myself into some blogging-politics. But one thing for sure, I will be only making this trip once. ONCE AND FOR ALL...

No comments: