My walkman (my very precious) has long been spoilt since that very day i bought JJ's yi qian nian yi hou CD (ok... i admit its not e Singapore's version. Gahmen, don't charge me cuz at least i'm honest, i admitted myself...)
I was so Eng (free), so i took it out to try my luck. See if it still functioning. I took out mayday's zhi zhu ( 2nd CD which consists of i-think-should-be-hokkien songs). To my surprise, my percious walkman works!!! No words could describe how i felt at that time. It was like a miracle!!!! Then i took out my long time no listen SHE's bu xiang zhang da (This time is the official version... real one). I pressed the play button with excitement cuz finally can listen to my fav CD using my precious walkman le.
Then... SKY OVERCAST... THUNDER ROARED... THE WORDS "NO CD" SLAMED INFRONT OF MY EYES... i don't believe it... how come?
I din give up. Tried the mayday CD again. It played. I tried the other CDs i have including the FHS_CO_ CD... It din work!!!!
TO CONCLUDE, MY WALKMAN IS STILL SPOILT BUT DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY IT CAN ONLY PLAY MAYDAY'S HOKKIEN SONGS
MY CONCLUSION
- Maybe its time to start learning hokkien
- I think my walkman hated me for buying CDs that are un-Singapore-rily produced versions. So it went on a strike.
Come back to me my precious metallic blue walkman!!!!! WO HAO XIANG NIAN NI ARH!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment