I had intended to go to an interview for a sales executive position alone today. I had made up my mind to go alone today cuz it seemed like everyone's busy, going out or busy studying. So when i had gave up asking ppl to accompany me, i received a msg from my primary sch-cum-SP friend Candy. She was v sian and asked me if i wanted to go out walk walk. I saw light!!! Finally someone can go to the interview with me! We chatted for a while on phone when i suddenly asked her if she knew how to get to Lao Pa Sat. Opposite Lao Pa Sat will be the place where my interview would take place ie Robinson Pt. She then immediately asked me if i was going to level 10 of that building. Was so shocked, how she knew? She told me her sis went there for an interview too. The whole interview took bout 3hrs. Guess what that item we would be selling? I was told i would be promoting a new brand of mineral water. But Candy told me that the company wants ppl to help them promote those water purification equipment. It costs $1822/unit **FAINTS**
i MET MY SAVIOUR!!! CANDY SAVED ME!!! That jerk Thomas aka the one who contacted me bluffed me.... wad mineral water? bull shit!!!
I had decided to forgo this whole interview and decided to go shop shop with candy instead. At bout 2++ , I received a call. I ask who he was cuz it was a private number and when he told me he was Thomas, I immediately end that call. I did this so abruptly that candy thought reception was weak. Then both of us burst out laughing. That jerk Thomas even msg me before he called me. This is wad he wrote" U coming at 3 rite?". I wanted to be bad, i din want to reply. But my saviour candy persuaded me to reply. This is wad i wrote" sorry, i had found a job ald. so i am not coming" With this few words, that jerk must be swearing n cursing me.
I DUN CARE MAN!!!!
Jerk aside, i enjoyed myself today with my saviour...
I seemed that everything was providence at work...
u won't believe it until it happen on you.
FATE & HEAVEN'S EYES ON ME
Thursday, March 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment