Wednesday, May 31, 2006

CAs

Finally, the last 2 papers on fri then i am free!!! yohohoho!!! now stealing some time to relax a bit. I had CAs everyday for the past 4 days, and i am really tired: Nearly no oil liao. Finally i can give myself a break and blog. I hav so much to blog, but i dun feel like blogging @ tis moment cuz i wanna blog those funi entries when i am totally relaxed... so hope that i can remember all that is significant, funi and sad sad happenings that i saw and experienced (esp during my CYA duties)...


I still have 2 more papers on fri to piah... Here's an extract of the lyrics of the song BAD DAY by Daniel Powter which totally hit on how i am feeling now:


'Cause you had a bad day

You're taking one down

you sing a sad song just to turn it around



*PS: I not onli want to sing some sad songs, i oso want to sing that "fan nah fan nah fan dao bu neng hu xi" song

No comments: