Sunday, May 07, 2006

I really must blog this incident even though it happened last week. Went with my classmates to FC 4 to eat during peak period---lunch hour (This 2 words make me happy and angry at the same time). FC 4 was always v crowded at that period of time. So we all split up to all areas to target and chop tables. I stood at one corner and finally the group occupying the table nearest to me walked off. So i walked towards the table and lean behind a chair while signalling to my friends to come over. Then a guy who was standing on the other side rushed forward and sit on the chair i was leaning against. He shook his legs, fold his arms and acted like a big boss. What pissed me off was that he even tiao at me. He tiao at me, so i tiao back. I stood there tiao-ing at that guy while shouting inside me "DO YOU CALL YOURSELF A GENTLEMAN? YOU ARE NOT FIT TO BE CALLED A MAN!!! YOU ARE A BEAST!!! NO NOT FIT TO BE EVEN A BEAST!!! YOU ARE A PILE OF SHIT!!! SHIT SMELLS BETTER THAN YOU!!!!


After all my silent shouting, i walked away. I know the friends of that SHIT was watching me. So i purposely walked towards their direction (okay..... i have to walk in that direction lah). I gave them a brief tiao and walked away.


I did not regret walking away cuz it was not worth it to waste my time on unreasonable guys. But i truely regret not shouting out all that thoughts on the spot so that everyone in SP would know there was such an unreasonable guy. I also regretted not pointing my middle finger to him.

No comments: