Inside me, there's a voice that tells me to say hi to you. but physically, i would always pretend i did not notice you. I know you are doing that too.Everyweek, you will always wait for your friends at one corner, while i am at the other, not far away from you. We used to be so close. we work, we slack, we go home,we play with kids while working, we tease each other... y cant we be how we used to be? We have so much in common and you are the one who told me a song from jay chou's album is nice. And true enough, it is one of my favourite... I once said that something is nice, and you go get it for me...
I told you i was sad cuz we canut work together anymore, but you told me we will still see each other in school...
It is so true that when the environment is not there anymore, everything changes...
Thursday, November 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment